Own a piece of S. Utah Mountain-View Land which can
Increase in value from one year to the next
... ALL within an easy drive of Las Vegas
- only 175 miles away!
Currently Available: 5 Acre Lots!
* (4) 5 acre Lots, Lot 508 Block A, Escalante Valley Ranchos, Unit 16 (power and phone to the already to the lots!)
* (1) Lot 548, Block D, Escalante Valley Ranchos, Unit 17 (power is across the street)
* (2) Lots 14 and 15, Escalante Valley Ranchos, Unit 11 (power in subdivision but not to the lots)
WATER RIGHTS INCLUDED!
|OFF HIGHWAY 56|
Grab this opportunity to own YOUR
piece of Scenic Southern Utah!
Minutes from: Cedar City, the Gateway to the National Parks,
Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park,
& Cedar Breaks National Monument.
This area is an outdoor enthusiasts Heaven!
Visit our Utah Counties & Info Page Visit our Utah Photos Page
Visit our Zion National Forest Page
Visit our Dixie National Forest Page
| Just imagine YOUR horses roaming in their own corral, outdoor recreation in every season and for every adventure, National Parks and Resorts within a few minutes drive, cultural centers, museums and festivals for entertainment in neighboring towns, year-round access,
CLEAN AIR AND PRIVACY! |
Escalante Valley is surrounded by BLM and Forest Service lands
Property Access is via County Roads
Vistit our Cedar City, Utah Page
| Cedar City, known as the Gateway to the National Parks, is just 20 miles miles from Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, and Cedar Breaks National Monument. It´s an outdoor enthusiast´s Heaven! Add to that the Utah Shakespearean Festival, the Utah Summer Games and the American Folk Ballet, and you'll see why Cedar City is truly a "Festival City." A metropolitan lifestyle in a small town setting!|
This Mountain-View Property Won't Last!
- 5-acre parcels Escalante Valley Ranchos
- POWER & PHONE
- WATER RIGHTS INCLUDED
- No time-limit to build!
- Zoned for Residential, Agriculture & Horse Property
- Land transferred with Title Insurance.
- Land transferred with Warranty Deed.
- Contact John Mullaley: 818-298-6034